- All employees who choose to receive their salaries into their MyCash Account will receive $5 airtime.
- When signing up to MyCash they’ll also get:
- Free ZimSwitch enabled bank card that can be used anywhere in Zimbabwe.
- Variety of payment options via USSD and Smart Apps. These include: airtime purchases, fund transfers, bill payments & more…
- $1 Minimum balance.
- No monthly fees.
- Over 50 branches nationwide with extended banking hours and Teller assistance 7 days a week.
- Added bonus! No bank fees using the MyCash Card in TM Pick n Pay stores.
- 100% free service when all your employees sign up to MyCash, to get their salaries paid onto their MyCash Card.
- Hassel free payroll integration, this means your payroll process does not change.
- A dedicated MyCash Account Manager who will be on call to handle your payroll process from start to finish.
- Employees receive funds to their MyCash instantly and company receives payroll confirmation.
- Cleared funds should be received in our account 24 hours prior to payroll being processed to ensure that there are no delays.
- The proof of payment (POP) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of payment.
- Below are our payroll account details:
|Acc Name||MFS Bulk Payments Account|
2) Payroll file
- If you have a file format that you are currently using for payroll, please email it to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the scheduled payroll date.
- If you do not have a file format you are currently using, please let us know and we will provide you with a simple template that you can use and email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the scheduled payroll date.
If you have an queries or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact our friendly accounts management team:
MyCash Financial Services
Block 5, East Crescent,
Arundel Office Park,
+263 8677 173562
+263 777 452 097
+263 777 452 097